Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Baby Showers...OH MY!

The past few weeks have been so much fun!  I experienced two wonderful baby showers (pictures below).  The first shower was thrown by my close friends at work on 2/16/2011.  We had a pot luck lunch and played a few games.  I was so overwhelmed with the turn out!  The second shower was in Columbia, TN and hosted by my mother in law on 2/19/2011.  Her house was decorated beautifully and, again, I was overwhelmed by the kindness of her friends! 

A few other fun updates:
1. We replaced our 2007 KIA Rio with a 2010 Pontiac Vibe (hatchback).  We decided that the baby needed a safer and much cooler ride.  We are loving the Sirius radio and Onstar.
2. We are 31 weeks pregnant and the Doctor confirmed on Wednesday that the baby's head is down and ready to go. 
3. We started our natural birth class and met some really fun couples.
4. I have officially gained 30.4 lbs!

Enjoy the pictures!

From Patty's house.....

 Shower at work


 (Baby's room with all of his new clothes and toys!)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/26/2011

    Hope you are feeling well and enjoying being pampered by your family and friends. I'm enjoying reading your blog. Take care and keep us posted!

    Jessie Crews

    ReplyDelete